Big Picture – A Deep Dive Examination of K2fly Ltd
K2fly Ltd Snapshot
K2fly is the Consulting Systems Integrator, focusing on digital transformation and process improvement. Where industry know-how and digital innovation meet.
Land Management - Infoscope
K2fly’s Infoscope Land Management System is an innovative solution that helps small and large companies to maintain their ‘social license’ to operate on land. InfoScope provides a single, spatially integrated solution to manage information relating to land access and compliance across multiple industries. It delivers effective stakeholder, tenement, cultural heritage, native title & environmental management along with a full life-cycle ground disturbance process.
The RCubed software generates resource and reserve reports that support reporting codes such as JORC, NI43101 and SAMREC across the major stock exchanges – including NYSE, LSE, TSX, ASX and JSE.
RCubed complements the Infoscope enterprise land management software as it assists mining and resource companies in complying with their regulatory reporting obligations.
With over 500 customers in 50 countries, Kony’s cross-platform, low-code solution empowers businesses to develop and manage their own apps.
AppPowered ingenuity – turning ideas into innovative, exceptionally designed secure apps. It puts the user experience first. It empowers businesses to develop and manage their own multi-channel apps to better engage with their customers, partners, and employees. It’s digital apps for anyone, anywhere, and anything.
Through our partnership with AMT-Sybex we are proud to offer the Affinity Fieldreach enterprise mobility solution.It is licensed on over 50,000 devices in leading organisations globally. Fieldreach delivers the most flexible enterprise-rated mobile experience available today and is available as a solution to enable vital mobile processes, including asset management and work management, but crucially is easily integrated with all major enterprise systems.
Asset Management Solutions & Consulting
Through our partnership with Pointerra, K2Fly are proud to offer clients a solution to address specific asset management challenges and manage, leverage and share valuable 3D datasets.
Pointerra’s technology has solved an entrenched problem in the 3D geospatial sector and allows very large 3D datasets to be viewed by users without the need for high performance computing.
Last updated 27th June 2019
- 30 year veteran of the IT sector.
- Founding member of the Institute of Asset Management (UK), having influenced the development of the initial BS5750 standard for asset management within the UK energy sector.
- Worked closely with various UK industry regulators including Energy, Water and Rail.
- Board directorships with UK and Australian IT companies and an extensive network of contacts, opportunities and experience within the mobility in asset intensive sectors.
Non Executive Chairman
A highly experienced legal practitioner and compliance specialist with over 20 years’ experience, in both the private and public sectors. Extensive experience in the regulatory environment previously having been: Assistant Manager, Listings Compliance at ASX in Perth for 7 years; and National Disclosure Supervisor, WA Compliance Manager (Financial Services Regulation) and Senior Legal Officer with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). She has also worked with Bankwest heading up their Marketing Compliance.
Non Executive Director
- A veteran with a proven track record in successful business transformation in IT services across a number of industries including utilities, mining and airlines. Has held senior positions at Horizon Power, US Airways and the Department of Foreign Affairs in Washington.
- Is currently a Director of leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory firm, Information Services Group (ISG).
Non Executive Director
- Extensive history of senior roles across a variety of industries including energy and utilities with responsibilities ranging from business development, project and operational delivery and commercial and financial management.
- Has a BA (Hons.) in Accounting and Financial Management and is the current Executive Director of Sunrise Energy Group.
Last updated 18th June 2019