Moho Resources Ltd (ASX:MOH) is eagerly awaiting results after completing phase one of its 2020 reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the East Sampson Dam gold prospect in WA which is part of resource definition studies to infill and extend gold mineralisation.
These assay results along with preliminary metallurgical test-work results are expected next month.
In its phase one RC program, the company completed a total of 16 holes for 1,426 metres.
Moho managing director Shane Sadleir said: “Moho is expediting the gold exploration programs and mining studies around East Sampson Dam as they are important steps for the company’s future development and growth.”
Results in August
Drill samples have been submitted to SGS in Kalgoorlie for expedited fire assaying with results expected in August while a maiden JORC 2012-compliant resource estimate is expected during the December quarter of 2020.
The company also expects to receive preliminary metallurgical test-work results in August.
The next steps for the company’s exploration program include:
- Phase two RC drill program comprising 25 RC holes for around 2,100 metres to begin in the current quarter;
- Diamond drilling of six holes for around 600 metres for structural, geotechnical and metallurgical studies to begin this quarter;
- Infill auger sampling of existing gold anomalies in quarter four, 2020;
- Aircore drilling of auger gold anomalies and geophysical targets within M27/263 tenement in quarter four, 2020;
- The delivery of a maiden JORC 2012 mineral resource in quarter four, 2020; and
- The release of the scoping study in quarter one of 2021.