leadf
logo-loader
viewRumble Resources Ltd

Rumble Resources makes large-scale zinc-lead-silver discoveries at Earaheedy

The Earaheedy zinc-lead sandstone-hosted mineralisation has similarities with the nearby Paroo Lead Project, 120 kilometres to the southeast.

Rumble Resources Ltd - Rumble Resources reports large-scale zinc-lead-silver discoveries at Earaheedy
The company is focused on confirming its exploration target

Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) has completed RC drilling on the Earaheedy Project in Western Australia, with results highlighting two large-scale flat-lying, shallow sandstone-hosted zinc-lead discoveries.

The RC drilling program comprised of 19 drill holes for 1,518 metres along strike on 500-metre hole spacing with vertical drill holes ranging from 60 to 108 metres in depth.

Best results at the Chinook prospect are 11 metres at 4.13% zinc and lead, 12.8 g/t silver from 61 metres within 22 metres at 2.52% zinc and lead from 53 metres.

Notable results at the Magazine prospect, 10 kilometres southeast of Chinnook, are 11 metres at 2.05% zinc and lead, and 3.2 g/t silver from 70 metres.  

Rumble Resources technical director Brett Keillor said the latest drilling results have confirmed the large-scale potential for unconformity related sandstone-hosted zinc-lead deposits at Earaheedy.

“Tier-1 potential”

He said: “Significant widths (11 metres is the true width) of prospective sandstone with greater than 4% zinc and lead (with silver credits) grades over broad areas augurs well for large tonnage shallow deposits along the 20 kilometres of strike defined to date.”

“The shallow exploration target at the Earaheedy Project of 40 million tonnes to 100 million tonnes at 3.5% zinc-lead to 4.5% zinc-lead is based on recent drilling results, geological understanding of the mineralisation geometry, continuity of mineralisation and regional geology, highlighting the potential for Earaheedy to be a world-class Tier-1 base metal province.”

The company will conduct follow up RC drilling to confirm the exploration target.

Rumble Resources owns 75% of the Earaheedy project and Zenith Minerals Ltd (ASX:ZNC) owns the remaining 25%.

Quick facts: Rumble Resources Ltd

Price: 0.1 AUD

ASX:RTR
Market: ASX
Market Cap: $53.22 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Rumble Resources Ltd named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Rumble Resources Ltd in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Rumble Resources says drill assays have 'elevated Braeside project to next...

Rumble Resources Ltd’s (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) Shane Sikora tells Proactive's Andrew Scott that final drill assays from reverse circulation drilling at the Barker Well Prospect of the Braeside project in Western Australia's Pilbara region have revealed multiple high-grade lead breccia zones from...

2 weeks, 1 day ago

2 min read