Eligible shareholders were provided an opportunity to apply for up to $15,000 of new shares, issued at a price equal to a 20% discount to the volume weighted average market price of shares over the last five days before the issue date.
The new shares will be issued on Wednesday July 31, 2019, and will be used to:
- Begin a sub-audio magnetic survey (SAM) of possible extensional targets at Carlow Castle West;
- Complete a heritage survey over Carlow Castle West;
- Begin diamond drilling at Carlow Castle to move the project towards feasibility by increasing the JORC resource classification and continuing metallurgical programs;
- Advance the Armada Project with geochemical sampling’
- Debt reduction, with 30% of the SPP proceeds to reduce debt; and
- Working capital requirements.
Earlier this month the company signed an agreement to acquire Rincon Resources Limited, the holder of 708 square kilometres in WA’s Paterson Province.
Rincon’s three projects are its flagship South Telfer Project, the Laverton Project and the Kiwirrkurra Project.
The total price for the acquisition, which is subject to due diligence and conditions is $2.7 million in cash and scrip.
The acquisition of Rincon occurs at a pivotal time for Artemis as it pursues an AIM-listing in Q3 2019 and assists the company in consolidating its Paterson Province operations.
Artemis plans to undertake further exploration at both its Armada prospect and the new South Telfer Project in the coming months.