logo-loader
EnergyOil & Gas
viewRed Sky Energy Limited

Red Sky Energy completes transfer of Innamincka oil & gas licences from Beach

The share purchase agreement (SPA) includes all existing production infrastructure, storage tanks, yards and camp facilities.

Onshore oil and gas wells
Infrastructure at the site is modern and in excellent operating condition

Red Sky Energy Limited (ASX:ROG) has completed the transfer of oil and gas licences at the Innamincka Dome project from Beach Energy Ltd (ASX:BPT) after receiving ministerial consent from the South Australian Mining for Energy and Mining.

The company has started re-commissioning planning for the Innamincka Dome Project with a focus on resuming oil and gas production at the Flax field as soon as possible.

READ: Red Sky Energy completes share placement to raise $342,000 for project development

The project comprises six highly prospective Petroleum Retention Licences (PRLs) near the township of Innamincka in northeast South Australia.

The company’s interest in this portfolio is 100%-owned and operated stakes in:

  • PRL14 – Flax oil field, which was previously producing;
  • PRL17 – Yarrow gas field;
  • PRL18 – Juniper oil field;
  • PRL180;
  • PRL181; and
  • A 75% interest in PRL182 (remaining 25% being purchased from Bengal Energy Australia)

Quick facts: Red Sky Energy Limited

Price: 0.003 AUD

ASX:ROG
Market: ASX
Market Cap: $4.7 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

Full interview: Tlou Energy's Tony Gilby updates on Lesedi production ahead...

Tlou Energy Limited’s (LON:TLOU) Tony Gilby speaks to Proactive London's Andrew Scott ahead a site visit next week. He says they've made an excellent start to flow testing at its Botswana coal bed methane wells. Gilby adds that, like most new CBM wells, the Lesedi operation is expected to...

13 hours, 12 minutes ago

2 min read