As part of the purchase, Ora Gold obtained all the previous owner’s exploration data.
A detailed desktop review of these data, together with all the information available in the public domain in the form of reports lodged by previous explorers, shows a number of locations where historical drilling returned significant gold intersections.
Garden Gully Project: areas of potential interest
Further exploration in and around the areas that returned these high-grade results will form part of the next stages of exploration at Garden Gully as Ora seeks to identify and define mineralisation suitable for small scale mining and treatment, in accordance with the company’s change in development strategy.
Significant gold intersections from historical drilling include:
Mount Vranizan / New Murchison King area
• 4 metres at 48.9 g/t gold from 123 metres; and
• 7 metres at 11.5 g/t gold from 66 metres.
• 8 metres at 13.5 g/t gold from 16 metres; and
• 8 metres at 15.5 g/t gold from 52 metres.
• 10 metres at 41.8 g/t gold from 30 metres; and
• 6 metres at 13.6 g/t gold from 46 metres.
The key asset is the Garden Gully Gold Project on the Garden Gully and Abbotts greenstone belt near Meekatharra.