The company has a number of activities planned this quarter at its Tennant Creek projects in Northern Territory and projects in New South Wales.
Highlights from the June quarter included a strategic alliance with Territory Resources Ltd (ASX:TTY) to build the Tennant Creek Processing Hub and a number of high-grade drill results.
Furthermore, early-stage exploration at Emmerson’s New South Wales projects has revealed a promising new porphyry copper-gold discovery.
The following activities are planned at Tennant Creek for the September quarter:
• Finalisation of the earn-in and potential joint venture with TTY;
• Further drilling in the JV area subject to finalisation;
• Processing and field review of the airborne electromagnetic (EM) anomalies in the Northern Project;
• Continuation of the planning, permitting and approval process for the additional small mines; and
• Finalisation of the planning and commercial terms for the underground exploration drive and drill program at Edna Beryl.
Exploration at multiple NSW projects planned
In New South Wales, the following activities are planned for the September quarter:
Planning and execution of a larger geochemical program at Whattling Hill following the success of the current program;
• Further assessment of drill results from Kadungle and design of the next drill campaign;
• Follow up exploration at the Kiola project to assess the 19.6% copper and 0.36 g/t gold rock chips, the elevated copper associated with surficial malachite veins, within the Kiola Geochemical Zone; and
• Further assessment at the Wellington project, specifically the Ponto East and New Anomaly areas generated from the recent auger soil sampling program.