The total Inferred Resource is: 16.7 million tonnes at 8.9% zinc equivalent for 1.5 million tonnes of contained zinc equivalent.
The total base metal and precious metal content is: 678,000 tonnes of zinc, 286,000 tonnes of lead, 53.5 million ounces of silver and 352,000 ounces of gold.
This resource places the Red Mountain Project in the top quartile of undeveloped high-grade VMS deposits globally.
In Australia, the company's wholly-owned Mt Carrington project hosts a near-surface resource of 338,000 ounces of gold and 23.4 million ounces of silver.
Find out more from Matthew Gill at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click on city below to register by email
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals (ASX:PAR): CEO Paul Rennie
- Stonewall Resources (ASX:SWJ): MD Robert Thomson
- White Rock Minerals (ASX:WRM): MD Matthew Gill
- The Hydroponics Company (ASX:THC): CEO (medicinal Cannabis division, Canndeo) Andrew Beehag
- Impact Minerals (ASX:IPT): MD Dr Mike Jones