logo-loader
viewAnson Resources Ltd

Anson Resources to proceed with lithium farm-in in Utah

Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) has completed the due diligence to farm into the ULI Lithium Brine Project in Utah, U.S.

usa-up-close-757.jpg
Anson Resources Ltd to proceed with lithium farm-in in Utah

Anson has an exclusive and binding agreement to form a joint venture with Canadian based Voyageur Industrial Minerals Ltd, the owner of the project.

The ULI Lithium Project is located near Moab in Grand County, Utah and consists of 89 mineral claims covering 720.3 hectares.

Historic fluid analysis shows up to 1,700 ppm lithium within 1 kilometre of the ULI Project area, which is located on a highly prospective geological structure known as Roberts Rupture.

The agreement with Voyageur will allow Anson to earn up to 70% of the project and the option to purchase the remaining 30%.

With the technical and legal due diligence completed, Anson is now finalising the agreement to complete the transaction, upon signing of which Anson will earn its initial 10% interest in the project.

The ULI Lithium Brine Project complements Anson’s existing Ajana Graphite Project in Western Australia and will form a key pillar of the company’s near-term growth strategy.

Earlier this month, Anson reached a major milestone by producing battery grade spherical graphite from the Ajana project.

Importantly, the company was able to produce 99.97% TGC (total graphitic carbon) purity graphite from Ajana.

Anson’s share price has increased by 36% during the past one month, last trading at $0.034.

Quick facts: Anson Resources Ltd

Price: 0.037 AUD

ASX:ASN
Market: ASX
Market Cap: $22.2 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Anson Resources Ltd named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Anson Resources Ltd in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

Full interview: Anson Resources gets approval to build bromine/lithium plant...

  Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) CEO Bruce Richardson tells Proactive the bromine and lithium exploration company has received regulatory approval for a Special Use Lease with the State of Utah to begin building its modular bromine extraction plant. Anson says what's more, the company...

on 30/9/19

2 min read