Big Picture – A Deep Dive Examination of United Oil & Gas PLC
United Oil & Gas PLC Snapshot
United Oil & Gas (UOG) is an independent oil & gas start-up established in 2015.
We are a former Tullow Oil team, with a strategy to acquire assets where the management team’s experience can drive near-term activity to unlock previously untapped value (see more).
The aim is to build a portfolio of production, development and low-risk appraisal /exploration in Europe, whilst remaining alert for exceptional growth opportunities on a global basis (see more).
- Complete permitting process for the Selva Gas field in Italy – first production targeted in 2020
- 3D seismic acquisition to unlock the additional potential within the Selva Malvezzi production concession
- Reservoir modelling and well-planning on Waddock Cross redevelopment, onshore UK
- Investigate commercial options for the Colter South Discovery, offshore UK
- Optimise development plans for the Crown Discovery in the UK Central North Sea and seek suitable partners
- Complete farm-down on Jamaican acreage, bringing in partners to participate in Colibri drilling
- Integrate results of passive seismic acquisition and field studies in Benin ahead of executing farm-in option
- In addition to the existing licences, United Oil & Gas Plc continues to pursue further portfolio growth, with an active pipeline of opportunities across Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa currently under evaluation
UK & EUROPE
In Europe, United Oil & Gas are aiming to create value through building an actively managed portfolio of production, development, and low-risk exploration/appraisal assets.
United Oil & Gas will also consider assets in other regions on an opportunist basis. Given the management team's previous experience, our focus here will be on Latin America, the Carribean, and Africa, where we believe we will be able to access opportunitiws with low Capex entry costs and potentially transformational upside.
Click here to view assets.
Ireland, London & Italy.