Investor relations firm NWR Communications will kick off its first Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference today, using technology to connect clients to an increasingly isolated investor audience.
NWR created the conference in response to disruptions to events and travel caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Leading ASX-listed technology and industrial companies will present in a virtual environment with the first presentation billed for 9am (AEDT). The conference continues tomorrow.
The virtual conference, which is free for viewers, will feature presentations from 20 ASX-listed companies.
People can register for the event at:
Full company list:
- Steve McGovern, Managing Director, Dubber (ASX:DUB)
- Scott Baldwin, Managing Director, Money3 (ASX:MNY)
- Mark Miocevich, CEO, VEEM (ASX:VEE)
- Guy Maine, Managing Director, BidEnergy (ASX:BID)
- Phil Hodgson, MD & CEO, Calix (ASX:CXL)
- Rod Sherwood, CEO, CV Check (ASX:CV1)
- Dr Michael Winlo, CEO, Emerald Clinics (ASX:EMD)
- Rob Phillips, Executive Chairman, Uscom (ASX:UCM)
- Peter Hill, CEO, RightCrowd (ASX:RCW)
- Paul Rennie, CEO, Paradigm Biopharma (ASX:PAR)
- Tim Levy, Managing Director, Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- Dr Christopher Hart, MD & CEO, Oventus Medical (ASX:OVN)
- Sean Ebert, Executive Director, AML3D (IPO)
- Matthew Fahey, Managing Director, Vonex (ASX:VN8)
- Warren Murphy, CEO, Carbonxt (ASX:CG1)
- Ido Levanon, CEO, Dragontail Systems (ASX:DTS)
- Fabian Siegel, CEO, Marley Spoon (ASX:MMM)
- Dr Ross Macdonald, CEO, Cynata Therapeutics (ASX:CYP)
- John Kelly, MD & CEO, Atomo (Upcoming IPO)
- Chris Hulls, CEO, Life360 (ASX:360)
NWR Virtual Conference | Tomorrow's lineup kicks off with presentations from $MNY, $VEE, $BID, $CXL, $EMD, #CV1, $UCM, $RCW, $CYP, #CG1, $DTS and new #IPO Atomo.— NWR Communications (@NWRcomms) March 25, 2020
Tune in from 9am AEDT????????☕️ pic.twitter.com/4xvWkvGEsY