Domacom Australia Ltd (ASX:DCL) has gained an initial substantial holder in Brown River Investments Pty Ltd (Brown River Super Fund A/C).
Brown River acquired a total of 16,910,333 shares equating to a voting power of 6.9% from 11 December 2019 to 3 March 2020 for a total consideration of $958,041.
This included the purchase of:
- 148,306 shares on 11 December 2019 for $10,381
- 4,151,694 shares on 12 February 2020 for $244,950
- 1,406,235 shares on 18 February 2020 for $82,968
- 1,454,238 shares on 21 February 2020 for $85,800
- 727,119 shares on 21 February 2020 for $42,900
- 1,232,063 shares on 25 February 2020 for $72,692
- 7,090,678 shares on 3 March 2020 for $418,350
DomaCom is the operator of an investment platform offered through an ASIC registered Managed Investment Scheme
Using the latest internet technology and equity (share) market concepts such as separately managed accounts and multi-level managed investment schemes, the platform enables investors to get into the property market in a similar manner to investing in public companies.
This fractional investing method enables investors and self-managed super fund trustees to co-invest in a percentage of one or more high value assets like property and loans in a syndicate-like structure where they share the income and capital value with a group of other investors.