Cipherpoint Ltd’s (ASX:CPT) chief executive officer Steven Bliim will present at the Emergence 2020 Conference at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney this week outlining the data security company's positive recent developments and its strategy going forward.
The three-day conference is anticipated to attract more than 2,000 attendees.
Bliim will discuss the following points:
- Cipherpoint’s strategy on providing data security solutions to the enterprise market;
- Its commitment to grow sales revenue;
- The digital marketing of products such as cp.Protect and cp.Discover;
- Cash expense management;
- Its partnership with Total eBiz Solutions; and
- Cipherpoint’s new presence in Germany.
The company continues to give consideration to what might be bigger steps for the company and has received some preliminary non-binding proposals to provide financing and align with other listed players in the market.
In a change to the CPT Board of Directors, executive chairman Ted Pretty will step down from his executive role to become non-executive chairman at the end of April, thus foregoing any payments other than a non-executive fee.