Opyl Ltd (ASX:OPL) has partnered with hummun in a strategic move designed to drive client acquisition, uptake of Opyl’s social media services within major pharma and medtech, and ultimately grow revenue.
The initial two-year collaboration agreement with UK-based hummun is aimed at efficiently leveraging skills, infrastructure, digital and data technology solutions within both companies to drive mutual growth and value.
This will see Opyl’s AI-powered market insights and social media expertise added to hummun’s suite of digital sales and marketing solutions.
hummun is a sales, marketing and medical communications company that develops and employs smart digital technologies with clients, many of whom are global leaders in life sciences.
The collaboration allows the two companies to provide an extended, sophisticated end-to-end sales and marketing offering across traditional and digital platforms.
“Terrific fit for Opyl”
Opyl chief executive officer Michelle Gallaher said: “We are very excited to collaborate with Paul Hartigan and the hummun global team - they are a terrific fit for Opyl in terms of the quality, novelty and performance of the digital solutions they create, their market leadership position and values.
“hummun has an impressive track record in the global market and an enviable client base and their unique digital Early Access Gateway complements our clinical trial recruitment offering and AI-driven market insights capabilities.
“We are looking forward to getting in front of clients together in Australia in the coming days.”
Opyl is in a growth phase as it looks to globally roll out and extend its expertise abilities in evidence-based digital marketing and sales strategy, content creation and deep market insight.
The partnership with hummun helps Opyl to accelerate its global reach and allows humman to leverage Opyl’s complimentary services and technologies with their clients.
“Deep experience with social networks”
hummun managing director Paul Hartigan said: “We are delighted to partner with Opyl and look forward to exploring new frontiers in digital health and data solutions.
“Opyl’s deep experience with social networks and new AI-assisted offering in health-related social media engagement and insights is of particular value to the hummun team, complementing our unique platforms and development capabilities perfectly.”
The benefits to Opyl include:
- A wider end-to-end client offering combining Opyl and hummun’s technologies and service capabilities;
- Significant expansion of business development and sales support for Opyl with minimal infrastructure expenditure and associated risk in recruiting additional employees;
- Global reach for Opyl services - the hummun team are based in the UK with offices in the US, Spain and Australia;
- Shared market and competitor intelligence around the development of AI tools and methodologies in the health and precision marketing communications sector;
- Opyl solutions will be championed to hummun’s client base which includes many of the top 10 global biopharma companies;
- Increased revenue potential via the services revenue share arrangement and reciprocal white labelling that does not threaten client ‘ownership’ or IP;
- Non-exclusive agreement, ensuring there remains a potential to strike a similar arrangement with a US-based or Asian-based partner; and
- Fixed time frame to the Agreement with a focus on near term delivery milestones, providing an impetus to deliver near and mid-term financial results and an opportunity for 6 monthly review and renewal.