UBS Group holds the 29.77 million shares on behalf of Brispot Nominees Pty Ltd.
Upcoming catalysts include project finance and construction
At the end of the September quarter, Abra was well-positioned with about $33.5 million in cash.
After recently commencing surface infrastructure construction at Abra, Galena continues to target initial production in 2021 and the first full-year of steady-state commercial production in 2022.
Upcoming value-adding Abra and corporate milestone workstreams include:
- Conclusion of project financing debt;
- Completion of construction of Abra’s permanent village and other surface infrastructure facilities;
- Commencement of the box-cut;
- Mobilisation of the underground mining contractor; and
- Full construction decision and execution of plant EPC contract.
Proactive recently caught up with the company for an update.