The trading halt will remain in place until the beginning of normal ASX trading on Monday, November 4, or when an announcement is made to the market, whichever occurs earliest.
Securities of the North American coal developer last traded at 3.4 cents, down from 4.11 cents on October 9.
Drilling permit approval
In September the company secured the Notice of Work (drilling permit) approval for its Elko Coking Coal Project in British Columbia, Canada, for a further five years through to September 24, 2024.
The company is now able to begin activities that will support the next exploration campaign:
- Engaging with exploration drilling companies and geophysical coal loggers;
- Shortlisting construction companies, coal analytical companies and geotechnical consultants;
- Finalising a comprehensive list of risk mitigation strategies for exploration;
- Completing in-field environmental and archaeological surveys; and
- Working with stakeholders to deliver another successful exploration program.