Aggregated trading results (subject to final audit) of the RPM Group businesses, segmented as per the new operating units of RPM Automotive Group (RPMAG)
Highlights from RPM Group’s trading results:
- RPM Group revenue increased by 7.8% over FY2018 aggregated revenue.
- RPM Group gross profit margin was 33.5% of revenue, which was consistent with prior years.
- The aggregate net profit (before tax) of the RPM Group increased by $1,199,152 over FY2018 aggregated net profit before tax.
- RPM Group EBITDA of $3,495,584 (normalised) compared to estimated FY2019 EBITDA of $3,166,218 reflecting a 10.4% increase over estimates.
Commercial vehicle tyre focus
Looking ahead to financial year 2020, RPMAG Is aiming to action its plan to grow the business by:
- Organically growing the commercial vehicle tyre import and distribution business by increasing market share for the LongMarch, Tianli and Landsail Tyre Brands;
- Organically growing the Carline Automotive Licence Group both by increasing the number of stores and by expanding and developing their product offerings;
- Further developing the sales channels and cross-sell opportunities between the various businesses; and
- Selectively acquiring automotive businesses that fit in with the company’s strategic objectives.
RPM’s balance sheet and cash position following its successful capital raise provides the strategic platform required for management to pursue these objectives.