logo-loader
viewUK Oil & Gas PLC

UK Oil & Gas raises stake in Horse Hill

oil_350_54fd7d23083eb.jpg

UK Oil & Gas (LON:UKOG) has increased its direct interest in Horse Hill Development Ltd to 28% from 20% through the acquisition of 8% from Angus Energy for £580,000.

In addition, UKOG also has a 1.32% indirect interest in Horse Hill via its 6% interest in Angus Energy Limited.

Participants in the Horse Hill-1 well are HHDL, a consortium with a 65% working interest, and Magellan Petroleum with the remaining 35%.

The other investors in the consortium include Solo Oil (LON:SOLO), Doriemus (LON:DOR), Stellar Resources (LON:STG), Alba Minerals (LON:ALBA) and Regency Mines (LON:RGM).

Shares in UK Oil and Gas rose 3% to 0.6p.

Quick facts: UK Oil & Gas PLC

Price: 0.1861 GBX

AIM:UKOG
Market: AIM
Market Cap: £20.41 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

Great Boulder's Andrew Paterson details new high-grade gold acquisition in...

Great Boulder Resources Ltd's (ASX:GBR) Andrew Paterson speaks to Proactive after announcing they've taken an option on the Side Well Gold Project, a high-grade project near Meekatharra in Western Australia. The project's next to Westgold Resources’ (ASX:WGX) Murchison Gold Operations and south...

2 hours, 34 minutes ago

2 min read