logo-loader
viewAminex PLC

Aminex and Solo Oil say Tanzania farm out talks continue

africa_topographical_map_350_514abca38a244.jpg

Venture partners Aminex (LON:AEX) and Solo Oil (LON:SOLO) have told investors that talks are continuing with a number of parties that are interested in farming into their project in Tanzania.

Investors are eagerly awaiting news of the farm-out programme, and the partners say a further announcement will be made in due course.

Solo, along with its partner Aminex, is trying to sell a stake in its Ruvuma basin prospects in Tanzania, which are located near the massive offshore gas field development projects in East Africa.

It is understood that major oil firms and national oil companies are interested in the blue sky prospects, which have already yielded onshore discoveries.

Currently Aminex has a 75% stake in the Ruvuma production sharing agreement and Solo has the other 25%.

 

 

Quick facts: Aminex PLC

Price: 0.975 GBX

LSE:AEX
Market: LSE
Market Cap: £36.76 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Aminex PLC named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Aminex PLC in any Content on the Site, the Company receives from said issuer...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

Solo Oil's Neil Ritson on Horse Hill, Ruvuma and plans to refresh the team

Neil Ritson, chairman of Solo Oil PLC (LON:SOLO), discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott the first batch of production testing results from Horse Hill,  the decision by their partner at Ntorya, Aminex plc (LON:AEX) to farm-out two-thirds of its 75% interest in the project and the...

on 19/7/18

2 min read