leadf
logo-loader
viewFalcon Oil & Gas Ltd

Falcon Oil & Gas boss says fracking ‘green light’ is brilliant news for Australia

Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd (LON:FOG, CVE:FO) chief executive Philip O’Quigley says it is a big day for the company, but, also for the Northern Territory and Australia.

The lifting of a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing has cleared Falcon and its operating partner Origin Energy - Falcon owns 30% of the shale project while Origin has the other 70%.

It means a five well campaign can now be advanced “as soon as practical”.

“It is brilliant news,” O’Quigley said in a Proactive Investors interview.

He added: “It is a huge resource to go after, and the lifting of the moratorium means we can get back to work.”

Quick facts: Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd

Price: 10.25 GBX

AIM:FOG
Market: AIM
Market Cap: £100.64 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

'Growth projects emerging' for oil juniors, says Proactive's Jamie Ashcroft

''It's been a good start to the year'', says Proactive Investors Oil Correspondent Jamie Ashcroft. ''We've obviously seen support from  crude prices after the volatility of recent years  - there's now a bit more stability at the moment and the companies that have survived the...

on 15/4/17

2 min read