Wangle Technologies (ASX:WGL) has confirmed that it will next week launch its family protection software suite, Wangle Family Insites (WFI).
In preparation for the launch, the WFI app has been granted all approvals by Apple so it can be available via the App Store.
Closed group family beta testing of the full product suite including mobile apps and online portal has been completed for Version 1 of WFI in readiness for public launch.
The company’s marketing team and marketing partners have finalised the WFI launch plan, which will start on the day of launch.
Wangle Family Insites (WFI)
WFI is a parent protection software suite that utilises behavioural analysis of live mobile network traffic across Wangle’s best in class secure virtual private network (VPN) to help parents identify and manage online risks to their children.
The platform also provides educational resources to parents when risks are identified which has been prepared in collaboration with Telethon Kids Institute and Wangle’s Head of Education, Robyn Treyvaud of Cyber Safe Kids.
WFI will be available via the Apple and Android App stores on a monthly or annual family subscription.
The product will initially target Australia’s 6 million families before a planned international expansion.
Features of WFI Version 1
Version 1 of the WFI App will incorporate the following features for parents and children:
- Live alerts providing educational resources to families to help with identifying a range of potential behavioural threats;
- Supporting documentation on threats including research, resources and further reading suggestions;
- Ability to activate live GPS tracking of linked devices;
- Collation of each device’s usage information across the most popular used apps including specific categories such as gaming, social media and messaging;
- Rolling daily reports on each devices internet usage; and
- Utilisation of Wangle’s secure and accelerated VPN for child devices.