Red Rock Resources - Australian Gold - Joint Venture Update
("Red Rock" or the "Company")
Australian Gold - Joint Venture Update
● The Company through RRAL has applied for four additional gold exploration license areas totalling 916 sq km in the Central Victoria Goldfields of
● The applications double RRAL's landholding position to 1,835 sq km and will make it one of the largest tenement holders in the Goldfields.
● The combined applications now cover a 100 km North-South stretch of contiguous tenements centred on the great mining town of Ballarat following historic mining centres and extensive evidence of gold mineralisation throughout.
● The applications also cover ground to the West along the structural boundary between the
● Finally the applications now cover a conceptual target area along the structural boundary between the
Red Rock Chairman
With 1,835 sq km now under application RRAL's interests cover areas of exceptional prospectivity and areas with a long mining history.
RRAL is working to examine the past production record in each license area, and identify our first targets, and as this information is verified and becomes available, by project, we look forward to updating the market."
● RRAL is a joint venture company 50.1% owned by Red Rock and 49.9% by Power Metal Resources plc (AIM:POW)("POW").
● RRAL has now lodged applications for EL007327, EL007328, EL007329, and EL007330, four new gold exploration license areas covering an additional 916 sq km in the Victoria Goldfields of
● In total the JV license application areas of RRAL in
⮚ EL007281 Blue Chip 74 sq km
⮚ EL007282 Blue Sky 499 sq km
⮚ EL007285 Blue Ribbon 8 sq km
⮚ EL007294 Red Queen 130 sq km
⮚ EL007301 Mt Bute 85 sq km
⮚ EL007327 Blue Stocking 60 sq km
⮚ EL007328 Blue Yonder 168 sq km
⮚ EL007329 Evergreen 486 sq km
⮚ EL007330 Blue Angel 202 sq km
Fig 1: EL Applications by RRAL
The information contained within this announcement is considered to be inside information prior to its release, as defined in Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation No.596/2014 and is disclosed in accordance with the Company's obligations under Article 17 of those Regulations.
For further information, please contact:
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Red Rock Resources PLC
Market Cap: £3.73 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE