logo-loader
RNS
International Consolidated Airlines Group

IAG early redemption of convertible bonds

/**/ link{ color: blue }visited{ color: #954F72 } .l{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;margin:96.0pt 71.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}div.l{}p.y{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";margin-top:12.0pt;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom: 6.0pt;margin-left:0cm;text-align:justify;text-justify:inter-ideograph; line-height:14.5pt;vertical-align:baseline}span.w{font-family: "Arial","sans-serif";color:black}p.z{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";font-weight: bold; line-height: 12.6pt; margin-bottom: 6.0pt; margin-left: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-top: 12.0pt; text-align: center; vertical-align: baseline}span.u{font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; color:black}p.aa{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";font-weight: bold; line-height: 13.0pt; margin-bottom: 6.0pt; margin-left: 0cm; margin-right: 0cm; margin-top: 12.0pt; text-align: center; vertical-align: baseline}span.s{font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; color:black;letter-spacing:-.05pt}p.ab{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";margin-top:12.0pt;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom: 6.0pt;margin-left:0cm;text-align:justify;text-justify:inter-ideograph; line-height:14.55pt;vertical-align:baseline}p.ac{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";line-height: 12.55pt; margin-top: 16.45pt; text-align: center; vertical-align: baseline} span.p{font-family: "Arial","sans-serif";color:black;letter-spacing:1.25pt}p.ad{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";margin-top:6.0pt;vertical-align:baseline}span.n{font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black} /**/
RNS Number : 7899G
International Cons Airlines Group
26 July 2019
 

INTERNATIONAL CONSOLIDATED AIRLINES GROUP, S.A. (the "Company"), pursuant to article 17 of Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on Market Abuse and article 226 of the Restated Text of the Spanish Securities Market Act approved by Royal Legislative Decree 4/2015, of 23 October and related provisions, hereby communicates the following privileged information:

RELEVANT EVENT

EARLY REDEMPTION OF CONVERTIBLE BONDS

The Company hereby announces that, following the purchase and cancellation of 89.44% of the convertible bonds due 17 November 2020, ISIN XS1322536332 (the "Bonds") as announced on 15 July 2019 under the relevant event number with the number 280209, on this date, it has decided to early redeem the remaining 10.56% of the Bonds (the "Remaining Bonds") in accordance with Condition 7(b)(ii) of the terms and conditions of the Bonds.

The aggregate principal amount of the Remaining Bonds is equal to €52,800,000.

Ends

Madrid, 26 July 2019.

 


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
MSCUVSRRKVABUUR

Quick facts: International Consolidated Airlines Group

Price: £4.78

Market: LSE
Market Cap: £9.48 billion
Follow

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE