ECSC Group plc (AIM: ECSC), a leading provider of cyber security services, is pleased to announce a trading update.
· Continued strong growth in Consulting sales since interim period end of June 2019
· Record levels of Consulting, Managed Services and Incident Response revenue in Q3, with organic growth circa 25%
· Record levels of Consulting bookings in Q4 to-date
· Cash of £0.45m as at 31 October 2019 (£0.19m at 30 June 2019), with an unused banking facility of £0.5m
· Continued recruitment of sales partners, with 87 partners to-date generating over 100 new sales opportunities
· 2019 results likely to be broadly in line with current market expectations
Ian Mann, CEO of ECSC, commented:
"We are delighted to report such strong return to growth, and positive cash-flows since our interims for H1. Despite some challenging UK economic conditions, the team has continued to win new clients, and deliver outstanding levels of client service, reflected in improved financial performance across the Group.
The increasing levels of cyber breaches, and strong demand across all ECSC cyber security services, positions ECSC very well moving into 2020."
ECSC Group plc David Mathewson (Non-Executive Chairman) Ian Mann (Chief Executive Officer)
+44 (0) 1274 736 223
Allenby Capital (Nominated Adviser and Broker) David Hart Nicholas Chambers
+44 (0) 203 3285 656
Alma PR (Financial PR) Josh Royston Hilary Buchanan Susie Hudson
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...
AIM Journal’s Andrew Hore discusses the luxury interior furnishings group Walker Greenbank plc's (LON:WGB) results for the year to the end of January 2018.
Hore also talks through AdEPT Telecom plc’s (LON:ADT) trading statement released yesterday, AppScatter Group PLC’s (LON:APPS)...