Avacta Group PLC - Notice of Results and Investor Presentation
Notice of Results and Investor Presentation
A shareholder and investor webinar presentation by
The webinar is open to all existing and potential investors and will consist of a presentation followed by a Q&A session, held on the
Investors can sign up to
Investors who have already registered and clicked "Add to meet"
· Investors are encouraged to submit questions pre-event via the Investor Meet Company Platform, once registered.
· Questions can be submitted pre-event via the "Ask a Question" function located on your
· Whilst the Company will not be in a position to answer every question it receives, it will address the most prominent within the confines of information already disclosed to the market through regulatory notifications.
· Responses to the Q&A will be published at the earliest opportunity on the
· Investor feedback can also be submitted post the event on the
A sell-side analyst briefing given by
Pre-registration is required for attendance to the call. To confirm attendance, please email [email protected] and you will be sent the link to join.
The presentation will be posted on the Company's website at the following address:
For further information from
Tel: +44 (0) 844 414 0452
finnCap Ltd (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
Tel: +44 (0) 207 220 0500
Yellow Jersey PR (Financial Media and IR)
Tel: +44 (0)203 829 5000
Tel: +44 (0)203 004 9512
Tel: +44 (0)7787 502 947
The Company benefits from near-term revenues generated from Affimer reagents for diagnostics, bioprocessing and research, through a separate business unit based in Wetherby,
The Affimer platform is an alternative to antibodies derived from a small human protein. Despite their shortcomings, antibodies currently dominate markets worth in excess of
By combining these two platforms the Company is building a wholly owned pipeline of novel cancer therapies with the aim of creating effective treatments for all cancer patients including those who do not respond to existing immunotherapies.
To register for news alerts by email go to www.avacta.com/investor-news-email-alerts
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the
Quick facts: Avacta Group PLC
Market Cap: £457.3 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE