Finally, it is worth highlighting the significant operating leverage of the business, as OptiBiotix is run on a very asset-light infrastructure. Products manufacturing is outsourced, and low fixed admin and selling expenses ensure a significant margin expansion, as revenue will keep growing over the next few years.Full report is available via Capital Network website
WideCells Group PLC ( LON:WDC) was originally set-up in 2012 in Portugal, as a provider of stem cell storage services for the Portuguese and Spanish markets. In 2016 the company was listed on the London Stock Exchange, raising £1.7mln - net of fees, largely used to establish a new research and storage facility in Manchester, UK and to support the ongoing international expansion.
- Preventing and treating diseases through the modulation of the microbiome is one of the most exciting frontiers of healthcare, and a fast growing market
- OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI), an innovative life sciences company focused on human microbiome, is rapidly transitioning from product development to the commercial stage with early revenues and commercial deals with major corporates including Tata and DSM
- Underpinned by a strong scientific rationale and clinical studies, OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI) products help managing significant health problems as weight loss, high cholesterol and hypertension
- OptiBiotix Health PLC (LON:OPTI) commercial push is currently directed towards the rapidly growing consumer health market
- A rich deal pipeline is likely to translate in material revenue growth (£1mln+) within 12 months
No investment advice
The information on this Site is of a general nature only. It does not take your specific needs or circumstances into consideration, so you should look at your own financial position, objectives and requirements and seek financial advice before making any financial decisions. You acknowledge and understand that neither the Company, its related bodies corporate, the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally about the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy, or other matter. You should read our FSG and any other relevant disclosure documents and if necessary seek persona advice prior to making any investment decision.
You understand and agree that no Content (as defined below) published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable or advisable for any specific person.
You understand that in certain circumstances the Company, its related bodies corporate, the information providers or their affiliates may have received, or be entitled to receive, financial or other consideration in connection with promoting, and providing information about, certain entities on the Site and in communications otherwise provided to you.
You understand that price and other data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations herein are made using such data, and that neither such data nor such calculations are guaranteed by these sources, the Company, the information providers or any other person or entity, and may not be complete or accurate. From time to time, reference may be made in our marketing materials to prior articles and opinions we have published. These references may be selective, may reference only a portion of an article or recommendation, and are likely not to be current. As markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
Before you act on any general advice we provide, please consider whether it is appropriate for your personal circumstances.