Wangle Technologies (ASX:WGL) is planning to launch its family protection software suite, Wangle Family Insites (WFI) in the week commencing 23rd October 2017.
The software aims to bring peace of mind to parents in today's new cyber-age by monitoring in real time and advising and educating parents of potential threats.
The product will be available via Apple and Android App stores for a monthly family subscription and will initially target Australia’s 6 million families before a planned international expansion.
Closed group family beta testing of the full product suite, including mobile apps and online portal, is underway.
Beta testing is proving useful, allowing for the identification of any final bugs and optimisations before launch.
The agreed upon October launch date is to enable the concurrent launch of both Apple and Android platforms, maximising the effectiveness of paid launch activity and public relations (PR).
Planning is now underway for full public launch in the week commencing 23rd October 2017.
The company’s marketing team has been focused on pre-launch activities and go to market marketing strategies, with marketing and PR campaigns ready to execute upon successful launch.
Wangle Family Insites
Key features of the software include:
- Cloud-based application means no difficult to setup home hardware;
- Live analysis of children’s internet behaviour;
- Real time threat alerts delivered to parents phones;
- Time spent on social, games and communications apps captured;
- Research, education and resources supplied for all threats identified;
- GPS Location data shows live mobile device data;
- Monitor up to 20 mobile devices; and
- Fast, secure VPN technology keeps children’s devices safe from hackers.
Users will pay a $7.99 per month subscription fee, this will cover up to 20 mobile devices within a family.
Furthermore, users will be able to trial the product for 30 days free and receive a discount by purchasing an annual subscription for $79.99.