Great Boulder Resources Ltd's (ASX:GBR) shares have added 30% this week to $0.13 as anticipation builds for exploration at the highly prospective Mt Venn copper-nickel-cobalt prospect in Western Australia.
Great Boulder has now received its Mining Entry Permit and Consent to Mine from the Western Australian Minister for Aboriginal Affairs, allowing access to the Cosmo-Newbery Aboriginal Reserve.
This will be the first exploration undertaken at Mt Venn since the initial assays of up to 1.7% copper plus nickel and cobalt in March this year.
Mt Venn is part of the Yamarna Project near Laverton.
Find out more from Stefan Murphy at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click below to register by email
- Carnarvon Petroleum (ASX:CVN): Adrian Cook
- King River Copper (ASX:KRC): Anthony Barton
- Kin Mining (ASX:KIN): Trevor Dixon
- Great Boulder Resources (ASX:GBR): Stefan Murphy
- Stargroup (ASX:STL): Todd Zani