Broader intersections include: 13 metres at 3.88g/t gold from 47 metres; 5 metres at 2.55g/t gold from 70 metres; and 14 metres at 1.24g/t gold from 32 metres.
Tyranna's partner is WPG Resources Ltd (ASX: WPG), the owner of the Challenger Gold operations located just 39 kilometres to the south.
Drilling will be ongoing in the second half of 2017.
Find out more from Bruno Seneque at Proactive's CEO Sessions.
Click below to register by email
- Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA): Corey Nolan
- Lithium Power International (ASX:LPI): Andrew Phillips
- Elementos (ASX:ELT): Chris Dunks
- Tyranna Resources (ASX:TYX): Bruno Seneque
- Argent Minerals (ASX:ARD): David Busch (Melbourne only)
- Bryah Resources (ASX:BYH): Neil Marston (Sydney only)