Sign up Australia
Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

E2 Metals debuts on the ASX; to focus on New Zealand gold

Flagship asset located in the Hauraki Goldfield, a major gold producing area.
E2 Metals debuts on the ASX; to focus on New Zealand gold
Hauraki Goldfield has produced circa 11 million ounces of gold

E2 Metals (ASX:E2M) started trading on the ASX following an initial public offer which raised more than $6 million at $0.20 per share.

The company is focused on developing its flagship asset, the Neavesville Project in New Zealand.

E2 Metals’ Neavesville Project is located in the North Island of New Zealand. It is an epithermal deposit in the Hauraki Goldfield, a major gold producing area. 

Since mining commenced in the late 1800’s, the Hauraki Goldfield has recorded production of circa 11 million ounces of gold and 50 million ounces of silver. 

The region includes a number of world class gold mines including the Waihi Mine, which is currently New Zealand’s major gold producing mine.

Neavesville has the potential for significant near-surface, bulk tonnage, gold-silver mineralisation occurring in association with stringer quartz veins.

The Mount Hope Project, located in the Cobar Goldfield in New South Wales, is E2 Metals’ second project.

Previous drilling has intercepted high grade gold mineralisation at the Mount Solitary Prospect within Mount Hope.

Recent drilling completed by E2 Metals has confirmed that the Mount Solitary Prospect is open at depth and to the west.  

The company currently has a 51% interest in the Mount Hope Project and has agreed to acquire the remaining 49%.

E2 Metals will use part of the funds raised by the initial public offer to pay the balance of the purchase price.



Register here to be notified of future E2M Company articles
View full E2M profile View Profile

Related Articles

Marble lobby
June 07 2017
Has Fox Marble finally turned the corner? Recent news flow has been positive and Mother Nature seems to have taken the company off her hit list.
Noodles
February 14 2017
The final three months of the year continued a healthy revenue growth trend for the nascent food distribution business
Robert Thomson, managing director, Stonewall Resources
May 19 2017
Robert Thomson talked pathway to gold production with investors.

© Proactive Investors 2017

Proactive Investors Australia PTY LTD ACN:132787654 ABN:19132787654.

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use