Intermin Resources (ASX:IRC) recently completed reconnaissance drilling programs at some regional prospects, which included the wholly-owned Blister Dam, Baden Powell and Janet Ivy South, located near Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
Jon Price, managing director, commented:
"These exciting projects have had little to no modern exploration and we look forward to completing further drilling at all prospects as part of our large 2017 program commencing in the June quarter."
- 21 metres at 0.92g/t gold from 55 metres at Blister Dam;
- 4 metres at 3.13g/t gold from 80 metres at Blister Dam;
- 14 metres at 1.52g/t gold from 25 metres at Baden Powell;
- 5 metres at 1.42g/t gold from 22 metres at Baden Powell;
- 3 metres at 4.87g/t gold from 40 metres at Janet Ivy South; and
- 2 metres at 3.32g/t gold from 35 metres at Janet Ivy South.
The key outcomes from the regional drilling is the definition of a new high priority, untested, 4 kilometre long gold in soil anomaly located 2 kilometres northeast of and parallel to the Baden Powell prospect.
Now underway is target generation and prospect assessment for all of the company's granted tenure.
This is expected to be finalised in early April 2017.
Upcoming news flow
- Teal production/mining updates;
- Goongarrie Lady gold deposit scoping study results; and
- New regional gold exploration targets and drilling plans.