Its flagship Balagundi gold project located 20 kilometres from Kalgoorlie is the target of Great Boulder’s early-production strategy through low-cost open pit mining.
The recently completed first phase drill program comprised of 41 holes for 3,574 metres confirmed significant near surface gold mineralisation along the existing 220 metre trend.
The company is set for near-term news flow.
Find out more from Stefan Murphy, managing director, at Proactive's CEO Spotlight Sessions.
Click on city below to register be email
- Carnarvon Petroleum (ASX:CVN); Adrian Cook.
- Great Boulder Resources (ASX:GBR); Stefan Murphy.
- Elk Petroleum (ASX:ELK): Brad Lingo.
- Petsec Energy (ASX:PSA): Maki Petkosvki.
- White Rock Minerals (ASX:WRM); Matthew Gill.
Argent Minerals will now be presenting on 20 / 21 February. Details to come.