Sign up Australia
Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

PepinNini announces start of drilling at South Australian deposit

PepinNini announces start of drilling at South Australian deposit

PepinNini Minerals (ASX: PNN) has announced the commencement of a drill program at Mt Victoria in South Australia - a uranium deposit being developed in alliance with Sinosteel.

PepinNini, which last traded for 32c on the Australian Stock Exchange, reported that five fully cored diamond drill holes were planned to verify the previously identified resource at the historic Mt Victoria Uranium Deposit.

Mt Victoria has an Inferred JORC compliant resource of 250,000 tonnes at an average U3O8 grade of 0.16% using a cutoff grade of 300ppm.

A reverse circulation drilling program of approximately 37 holes would also investigate other regional prospects in the vicinity of Crocker Well, including Becaroo, Anomaly A and Anomaly H located within EL 4239 and EL3278.

PepinNini has a 40% stake in the joint venture with the remaining 60% held by Sinosteel.

The Crocker Well Uranium Project is located approximately 150kms west of Broken Hill and approximately 400kms north of Adelaide in the highly prospective Curnamona region of South Australia. There are numerous other known uranium deposits within close proximity to the Crocker Well deposit, including the Honeymoon Uranium deposit.

High grade surface samples of up to 2.6% U3O8 have been reported for the Becaroo Prospect and 2.4% U3O8 for Anomaly A.

All of the prospects to be investigated have extensive surface radiometric anomalies.



Register here to be notified of future PNN Company articles
View full PNN profile

PepinNini Minerals Timeline

Related Articles

u308_583650538afa0.jpg
November 24 2016
Broker Numis is getting bullish on uranium again following a new marketing initiative from the Kazakh government. Kazatomprom, the Kazakh-state uranium producer, is the largest producer in the world accounting for 39% of global mine production in 2015.
bannerman-resources_BM-profile-full-sign_medium-757.jpg
October 28 2016
Bannerman CEO Brandon Munro commented: “We are delighted with the strength of the response to our placement offering."
Berkeley Energia and its Spanish uranium story
March 15 2017
Salamanca, says the group, will be one of the globe's top ten producers and among the lowest cost producers

© Proactive Investors 2017

Proactive Investors Australia PTY LTD ACN:132787654 ABN:19132787654.

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use