Argonaut Resources NL (ASX:ARE) is heading to market with a capital raising, which comes hot on the heals after dialling into a highly prospective lithium project in Canada.
Argonaut has secured an exclusive option to acquire 100% of the Crescent Lake Lithium Project.
The area is highly prospective, with several internationally significant hard rock lithium deposits occurring in the region.
The project consists of two adjacent lithium deposits 250 kilometres NNW of Thunder Bay in Ontario.
Crescent Lake contains hard rock, ‘complex-type/spodumene sub-type’ pegmatite deposits.
The halt will remain in place until the opening of trade on Friday 18th March 2016, or earlier if an announcement is made to the market.
Strong news flow from Crescent Lake Project
– Completion of due diligence and exercise of option;
– Near-term commencement of confirmatory drilling;
– Initial Crescent Lake drilling results;
– Realisation of exploration upside;
– Completion of tenement purchase;
– Commencement of metallurgical scoping study;
– Commencement of resource drilling; and
– Scoping Feasibility Study.
Proactive Investors is a global leader reporting financial news, media, research and hosts events for listed emerging growth companies and investors across four continents.