Sign up Australia
Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

Regalpoint Resources Ltd to announce strategic alliance

Regalpoint Resources Ltd to announce strategic alliance

Regalpoint Resources Ltd (ASX:RGU) will exit a trading halt to announce a strategic alliance possibly over one of the projects in Queensland and Northern Territory which it holds that are prospective for uranium, gold and other commodities.

The company’s 100% owned Paroo Range Project covers a total of 363 km2 of granted exploration licences in the highly prospective Mount Isa region.

The company’s Rum Jungle Project is located about 55 kilometres south of Darwin in the Batchelor – Adelaide River area where there are numerous uranium, gold and base metal prospects and abandoned mines.

The project comprises one granted Exploration Licence (EL26094) of 28 square kilometres and one application (ELA26098) for 30 square kilometres.


Proactive Investors is a global leader reporting financial news, media, research and hosts events for listed emerging growth companies and investors across four continents.

Register here to be notified of future RGU Company articles
View full RGU profile

Regalpoint Resources Ltd Timeline

Related Articles

Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) has completed 16 diamond holes for 3,500 metres on the Authier lithium project in the Canadian state of Quebec.
picture of man smelting
October 11 2016
Metal Tiger owns 30% of the prospect in the Kalahari copper belt, with joint venture partner and operator MOD Resources holding the remaining 70%.
October 11 2016
The commercials remain broadly similar to the original agreement to bring together the projects, which are next to each other and are effectively component parts of the same deposit.

© Proactive Investors 2016

Proactive Investors Australia PTY LTD ACN:132787654 ABN:19132787654.