Big picture - Why invest in Redfund Capital Corp.
Redfund Capital Corp. Snapshot
- DIVERSIFY INVESTMENTS IN CANNABIS IN USA, CANADA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
- BUILDING INTERNATIONAL CANNABIS FOOTPRINT WITH ESTABLISHED NATIONAL LEADERS
- FUNDING NEW DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS AND HELPING CANNABINOIDS BECOME MAINSTREAM DRUGS
- INTRODUCING COMPANIES TO CANADA AS A VIABLE OPTION FOR PUBLIC LISTINGS FOR COMPANIES
- BECOMING A PREMIER GO-TO LENDER FOR ESTABLISHED CANNABIS COMPANIES
- INTEREST BEARING DEBT INSTRUMENTS WITH ASSET BACKED COLLATERAL TO SECURITIZE LOANS
- EQUITY KICKER OF WARRANTS COVERAGE ON ORIGINAL LOAN
- CONVERSION ABILITY OF LOAN IN ITS ENTIRETY
- ADVISORY FEES FROM CONTRACTS FOR CONSULTING ON GROWTH STRATEGIES
- RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL ON FUTURE FINANCING IN EACH COMPANY FUNDED
MERIS KOTT – CEO & DIRECTOR has been in international Investment Banking & Financial Consultancy with a focus on targeting companies for investment and acquisition purposes for large multinational corporations. Ms. Kott has continued providing global bridges for public companies for 25 years and she believes all companies should create global footprints. In 1990, she founded Polaris Partners that financed in excess of 500 Million USD. She has been involved in cannabis since Amendment 64 launched in Colorado. Presently, she is a managing partner at Ludgate Hill Partners in Vancouver, Canada. Ms. Kott has an economics degree from McGill University.
RYAN CHEUNG – CFO – is the founder and managing partner of MCPA Services Inc., chartered professional accountants, in Vancouver, B.C. Mr.Cheung serves as a director and/or officer or consultant for public and private companies providing financial reporting, taxation and strategic guidance.
EUGENE HODGSON is an accomplished Senior Executive, as Vice President, Western Region with Corpfinance International, a boutique investment bank specializing in debt and equity financing for 11 years. Also a financial and public policy/government affairs advisor having worked in the public sector with both the BC and NWT Governments. Mr. Hodgson served on the Board of Directors of various companies including Grandfield Pacific Corporation, Arimex Resources Inc., Sea Breeze Power Corp., Silvermex Resources Inc., Chair of Pacific Cascade Minerals and Director of Timmins Gold Corp. He graduated from the University of Calgary with a BA in Political Science.